Goehring and Rozencwajg have just released a Special Report regarding the severe volatility in the oil markets, including analyses around the OPEC+ developments that contributed to the worst two-day period for oil prices since 1991.
In this audio interview, Leigh Goehring and Adam Rozencwajg discuss:
- Key differences between today and 2014’s selloff
- U.S. shale oil fundamentals and the effects of high grading
- What a further drop in U.S. rigs means for production growth
- The dynamics between Saudi Arabia and Russia
- How the portfolio is positioned going forward
UPDATE: We would like to inform you of an error in our original Special Report Audio Interview that has come to our attention. As of March 10, 2020 Concho has not announced any plans to curtail its activity levels. The audio has now been updated to reflect this.