Many of the most popular solutions being proposed to solve our planet’s CO2 problem will be difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish. In this video, managing partners Leigh Goehring and Adam Rozencwajg discuss:
- Flawed assumptions around future energy demand and CO2 emissions
- Evolving emerging market energy consumption
- Drawbacks of wind and solar power
- The hydrogen energy craze
- Realistic solutions to the CO2 dilemma, including nuclear power
To learn more about this subject, we encourage you to download our latest in-depth commentary, available below.