True value investors, Adam Rozencwajg and his partner Leigh Goehring believe the best time to find value in the natural resources space is when commodity prices become disproportionately depressed, and investor sentiment is overly bearish.
Could today’s market environment be one of these moments? In this podcast with Marcelo López of L2 Capital, Mr. Rozencwajg discusses why he believes we have reached an inflection point in commodities. Strengthening fundamentals combined with depressed valuations could mean a massive opportunity for contrarian investors in the near future.
Specifically, Adam elaborates on timely issues such as:
- Why oil is undervalued and what consumption trends he is seeing
- The fundamentals of U.S shale oil companies
- The impact, or lack thereof, electric vehicles could have on energy markets
- Increasing global demand for copper
- What the relationship between gold and oil mean for prices going forward
Have you read our latest research on precious metals? Download it below.